I’m soaking up the last [real] days of summer.
I’m going to miss you.
I figured I’d let my summer desserts go out with a bang, and end it on a fresh fruity ice cream – the epitome of summer goodness.
BLACKBERRY-COCONUT ICE CREAM
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 can (13.5 oz.) of coconut milk
1 can (15 oz.) of coconut cream
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 package (6 oz.) of fresh blackberries, washed and dried
WHAT TO DO:
- In a blender, blend the coconut milk, coconut cream, and heavy whipping cream on medium speed.
- Add the blackberries to the blender.
3. Blend until there are no longer any large chunks of blackberry.
4. Pour into a freezer-safe container with a tight-fitting lid.
5. Freeze for 8 hours to overnight. Scoop and enjoy!