It’s technically still summer, and still pretty warm. And I still don’t feel like turning my oven on.
When my mom found a recipe for a Nutella cream cheese pie that was no-bake, I was all over that. With a few tweaks like incorporating Oreos, adding some vanilla extract, substituting full-fat cream cheese for some lighter Neufchatel, and using Cool Whip Free instead of regular Cool Whip, I was ready to dominate this pie. Each bite is a piece of pure, chocolatey, creamy, heaven.
NO-BAKE NUTELLA PIE
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 9″ Oreo pie crust (or 25 crushed Oreos and 5 Tbsp. of melted unsalted butter)
6 Oreo cookies, crumbled
1 13oz. jar of Nutella
1 8oz. package of Neufchatel cheese, softened
1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 8oz. container of Cool Whip Free
WHAT TO DO:
- Prepare your Oreo crust (if you did not buy one) by mixing the crushed Oreos and melted butter and pushing it down firmly into a 9″ pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, until ready to be filled.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the Neufchatel cheese, vanilla extract, and Nutella until fully combined and very smooth.
- Fold in the container of cool whip free.
- Spoon mixture into the Oreo pie crust, smoothing out the top. Sprinkle with crumbled Oreo pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve. Dig in and enjoy!