Nutella should be its own food group.
If I’m not eating it out of the jar with a spoon, this is the next best way to do it.
NUTELLA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 cup of nutella
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 cup of chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, mix together the egg, extract, and nutella.
- Add in the flour and stir until there are no lumps left.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, scoop the dough onto the cookie sheets around 2″ apart. Flatten out a little bit with the bottom of a glass. Bake them in the oven for around 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and then dig in! The cookies will have a crispy exterior and a chewy interior. Perfection!