If you need a new or updated recipe for a cookie bar, look no further. These blondies are like a super thick, chewy, buttery chocolate chip cookie – and they are DYNAMITE.
Good luck not eating the entire pan in one sitting.
THE PERFECT BLONDIE
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 stick of salted butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 tsp. of almond extract
1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar
1 3/4 cups of flour
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1 cup of milk chocolate chips (or any other mix-in you would like!)
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8″x8″ baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, egg, and extracts.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to your wet ingredients, making sure to fully incorporate them until there are no dry lumps left.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into the baking pan (it will be very thick). Bake for ~25-27 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy! Try not to eat them all! 🙂